Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I on a roll or what😄😄

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I on a roll or what😄😄

First time posting here. My credit was not so good until last month because of high utilization. So paid almost 10k and added as an authorized user on my DW Amex bringing the utilization down to 15% and scores jumping to high 700's. so decided to join penfed to refinance auto loan. Approved at 2.99 for 84 months. Applied for PLOC, power rewards and travel Amex using the same pull and everything's approved. Decided to get in with discover and approved again. Today logged into my ae and jcp accounts and requested increase. Both jumped from 4K to 10k and 6k respectively. Will be gardening now. 

Approvals

penfed autoloan 39800 @2.99 for 84 months refinanced from BofA 

penfed power rewards  10000

penfed Amex 5000

ploc 20000

discover it 5500

american eagle 4K to 10k soft pull increase

jcp 4K to 6k soft pull increase

equifax fico 773 from credit check total

penfed nexgen 764

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Am I on a roll or what😄😄

Wow CONGRATS!! That's amazing
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woooo..... Take it easy there buddySmiley Happy. Congrats on the approvals and please chill on the apps and let your new accounts age a bit.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Into the garden. No more new accounts. My oldest account is almost 9 years. Income 116k. I will just wait for these to grow. 😄😄

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on a job well done nithu87! PenFed knows just how to rock our/your world!!!
Message 5 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

GratsSmiley Happy. Penfed owns you ....or more likely you OWN them with that Nextgen scoreSmiley Happy Enjoy!!
Message 6 of 10
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

First time posting here. My credit was not so good until last month because of high utilization. So paid almost 10k and added as an authorized user on my DW Amex bringing the utilization down to 15% and scores jumping to high 700's. so decided to join penfed to refinance auto loan. Approved at 2.99 for 84 months. Applied for PLOC, power rewards and travel Amex using the same pull and everything's approved. Decided to get in with discover and approved again. Today logged into my ae and jcp accounts and requested increase. Both jumped from 4K to 10k and 6k respectively. Will be gardening now. 

Approvals

@Anonymous autoloan 39800 @2.99 for 84 months refinanced from BofA 

penfed power rewards  10000

penfed Amex 5000

ploc 20000

discover it 5500

american eagle 4K to 10k soft pull increase

jcp 4K to 6k soft pull increase

equifax fico 773 from credit check total

penfed nexgen 764

Congrats OP. 

penfed is great to be financial partner. i beleive the 90 days limit applicable still on penfed. try to look for increasing your SL on penfed cards. if your CR supports, they will surely increase without HP in next 90 days. 

good luck.

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 7 of 10
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Definitely on a roll. Nice approvals.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow very nice! New to Penfed myself and am just as happy with their service!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.