Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx BCE Auto CLI love

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AmEx BCE Auto CLI love

Happy Friday Everyone,

I had a little surprise email today that AmEx has boosted my limit from 18k to 21k!!!!
I had a 20% util on the card and less than 9% overall. They must have liked the recent spend. I opened the account back in May and still enjoying the introductory 0%. This continues to be my favorite card.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: AmEx BCE Auto CLI love

@Anonymous wrote:
Happy Friday Everyone,

I had a little surprise email today that AmEx has boosted my limit from 18k to 21k!!!!
I had a 20% util on the card and less than 9% overall. They must have liked the recent spend. I opened the account back in May and still enjoying the introductory 0%. This continues to be my favorite card.

Congratulations on the auto CLI there! I actually had a similar experience which they surprisingly did this on my own BCE. Did you get an email or letter informing of the CL increase or was it like my experience where you logged into your account and the increse was already sitting there?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! An email came today to inform me.
Message 3 of 4
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Interesting. I was paying my bill the other day and it showed a higher CL than I was used to seeing I actually thought I selected the wrong account for moment. No notification of any kind from AMEX either. Thanks for the datapoint!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.