Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx Cash Magnet Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AmEx Cash Magnet Approval

Alright, i’m officially back in the garden.

Saw pre-approval Amex Cash Magnet, SL 1600 which is fine based on my credit and a cool 0% apr for 15 months and a SP.

(Quick info, my new 90 day cycle started with Amex so i fall in the 2/90 rule with them)

Within a week, i got:

AmEx Cash Magnet: 1600 SL
AmEx Everyday : 2000 SL
Amazon Store Card: 1400 SL
Paypal Credit: 800 SL
Disco CLI of a 1000

Applying is an addiction, luckily i don’t over utilize and make spending an addiction.

But don’t want to get reviewed or dinged on apping for so many cards or getting decreases.

These cards are lowering my UT to around 13% so i’m hoping to take a small hit and fly over the 700 score soon again!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx Cash Magnet Approval

Congrats on approval

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Currently waiting for mine to come in the mail. Super excited.

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very nice job on all your cards. Me likely the new blueySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Alright, i’m officially back in the garden.

Saw pre-approval Amex Cash Magnet, SL 1600 which is fine based on my credit and a cool 0% apr for 15 months and a SP.

(Quick info, my new 90 day cycle started with Amex so i fall in the 2/90 rule with them)

Within a week, i got:

AmEx Cash Magnet: 1600 SL
AmEx Everyday : 2000 SL
Amazon Store Card: 1400 SL
Paypal Credit: 800 SL
Disco CLI of a 1000

Applying is an addiction, luckily i don’t over utilize and make spending an addiction.

But don’t want to get reviewed or dinged on apping for so many cards or getting decreases.

These cards are lowering my UT to around 13% so i’m hoping to take a small hit and fly over the 700 score soon again!

Good card to have.  <Mod Edit: No need for this comment thus removed as it adds nothing>.  All those cards with low CLs won't help your credit profile, but only hurt your scores.  Now your util % is lower, but you get more inquiries, more new cards, and more cards open.  

If I were you, I'd work hard to earn more $$, pay back the CCs, and drop the util %.  Work around with the best cards that give you the best rewards.  Try to get higher CLs.  Stop applying for new cards for one or two years......

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.