Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx Delta Reserve Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AmEx Delta Reserve Approval

Got approved for AmEx Delta Reserve for $5,100. The extra 100 is random lol. I'm a frequent flyer and Delta is my airline of choice. Hopefully I can offset the AF with the companion roundtrip ticket.  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx Delta Reserve Approval

Congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 6
drboxing
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I have heard so-so things about the companion ticket. Some saying all the restrictions making it very difficult to use. Would love an update on how it goes...although you only get a companion ticket when you have an anniversary of your card, so that'll be in one year.

I heard most Delta people are better off getting an AMEX Platinum card. We did that, but it's too new for us to know, yet. We were able to use the $200 carrier credit for Delta to buy $200 (4x$50) gift cards from Delta for future flights and have that credited from AMEX, so that's nice. Seems Delta Platinum and Reserve are more for people that want MQMs.

Message 4 of 6
drboxing
Established Contributor

I'm interested in seeing if it's beneficial to go with Amex Delta Reserve or Amex Delta Platinum.

Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job, lol that hunsky must be your bonusSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.