Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing BofA CLI & a little AMEX luv

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing BofA CLI & a little AMEX luv

I unfroze my reports for a day last week for the Navy CLOC and a BBR, but also put in for a CLI on my BofA Cash Rewards so I'd only be adding 1 HP to each report. I hadn't heard anything from them either way and no HP had hit my reports so I gave them a call. They hadn't reviewed it yet and actually asked if I wanted to use the pull from my BBR. Heck yeah...wasn't expecting that! She said it would need further review so I figured it was a bust.

Logged in later in the day and they approved the full amount of 15K from 8300. I don't know if the fact that they are my main bank and see my income is a factor, but I never knew BofA was going to be this generous. I couldn't even get a secured offer from them this time last year.

Extra bonus: I opened my rejection letter from my last AMEX BCE CLI attempt and it said I asked too early so I gave it another shot and while I didn't get the 3X, they did double the limit to 4K and I'm pretty excited about that as it was try #3! 

I'm kind of winding down now that I've got the limits I want. I'll just sit in the garden and periodically see if Citi wants to beef up my DC sometime this decade. Smiley Very Happy

bofacli.jpg

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amazing BofA CLI & a little AMEX luv

Haha, Oh Dc why cant you be my OCDSmiley Wink.

BIG congrats NoxqsSmiley Happy. These are some great approvals and i am truely happy for ya!. Boa doesnt want to give you any more pebbles, they are handing you BOULDERSSmiley Happy Any more of those gonna have to give ya ColoradoSmiley Happy.

Whats up with the $15, LOL Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Haha, Oh Dc why cant you be my OCDSmiley Wink.

BIG congrats NoxqsSmiley Happy. These are some great approvals and i am truely happy for ya!. Boa doesnt want to give you any more pebbles, they are handing you BOULDERSSmiley Happy Any more of those gonna have to give ya ColoradoSmiley Happy.

Whats up with the $15, LOL Smiley Wink

Thank AJC! Whats up with $15? I'm a big ole spender obviously! Smiley Very Happy 

Message 3 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That's great Noxqs.

You just keep on being a good & steady card customer for BofA and you see how well they will show appreciation for that.

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

That's great Noxqs.

You just keep on being a good & steady card customer for BofA and you see how well they will show appreciation for that.

Congratulations!

Thanks CM7! I'm probably most OCD about their accounts as they see my entire financial picture, except for the $100 I've got parked at NFCU! Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im sure Navy is most appreciativeSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

That's great Noxqs.

Congratulations!

Thanks CM7! I'm probably most OCD about their accounts as they see my entire financial picture, except for the $100 I've got parked at NFCU! Smiley LOL

I found that BofA keeps a pretty orderly accounting of matters like that and will go the extra mile for you where some won't and that bodes well for them & their cardholders.

Best of luck as you continue going forward Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.