Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing cli

Hi everyone. Everything I do is base on what I read in here. I been with nfcu for 3 months now with a 500 cl go rewards credit card. I figure I can ask for a credit limit increase or just wait for 6 months. The sweet lady I was talking to did say 3 months is ok. Anything before 3 months would be a auto rejection. She also mention once she applies it in the system and if it gets automatically approve, it would be a soft pull. If it goes to futher review it will be a hard pull.

Im thinking 10k For a request but didn't want to get rejected. So I told the lady I would like to request for 3k. I figure a further review is not bad. Always hope.

Anyway she came back to the line and said you are automatically approved for 3k. She also mention there is a counter offer for 10k. The biggest question she ask me "which one would you like to take?". Of course I said 10k. I can't believe it, 500 to 10k and it was a sp. Next time I can ask for an cli is 6 months from now.

I thank nfcu for the opportunity and I thank you people for the knowledge and wisdom. Overall educating people like me about credit.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazing cli

Major congrats. That a hell of a bump!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome! Congrats!

Message 3 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats awesomeSmiley Happy. Id trade twice on Tuesday my Penfed for a bump like that. Next cli you will be in outerspaceSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

That is just amazing OP !! Could you share any data pts with us?
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

They said they pulled tu. My tu fico is 705. 30 inq and 32k stated income. I was able to use mine, my wife, public assistance (not welfare) and allowance that I have access for stated income... All in the card act that is allowed for some of you who is retired and disabled. Only works on cc , not on loans.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations NFCU is truly amazing
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not wealthy but want to be part of society like before I got disabled. Everything we do is challenging which includes limited income. I'm lucky and just blessed.
Message 8 of 13
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats Thats awesome!!!!!!!!  I think WE all are lucky and just blessed in some way Smiley Happy I know I am!!!!!!

Message 9 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Navy is just so awesome! CONGRATS!!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.