Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon 4k CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon 4k CLI!

Well, that's a shocker. In a good way. Smiley Happy I have not had the easy time with Synchrony that some of the forum members have had so when I asked for a cli on Amazon, I was expecting a no-go. This account is fourteen months old and began with a huge 700.00 starting limit. Smiley HappyThree requests got it to 10k which seems to be a ceiling for me with Synchrony. (I burned Synchrony in my Chapter 13 in 2008 so thought that might be the reason.) 

I use Amazon as my go-to online shopping card. (I love Amazon.) I pay in full or over time if it is a large interest-free purchase. So when I paid my account to zero this month I called for a 4k increase. (I really don't need or want more at this time.)  It took what seemed forever and as I was waiting for the decline, he said it was approved. I did my Amazon happy dance. lol (edited to add thisSmiley Happy So now my new CL is 14k!

Just as a data point, no hard pull required. I checked my TU and nothing there. So, yay! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon 4k CLI!

Awesome sauce! Congrats!
Message 2 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Awesome sauce! Congrats!

Thank you so much, dasingleton! I am happy!

Message 3 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Now a days CLI with synchrony cards can be hard pull too, though it's random!
Message 4 of 33
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you Music!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 5 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you!  That's a great CL in such a short time.  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats!! Now a days CLI with synchrony cards can be hard pull too, though it's random!

Thanks. Very true about the hard pull. I think I was just lucky!Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vegas4Play wrote:

Congrats to you Music!!

Thank you, Vegas!

Message 8 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to you!  That's a great CL in such a short time.  Smiley Happy

Thanks, weedeb. I am very happy with it.

Message 9 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats ML!

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.