Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon CLI

tag
colindidit
Established Contributor

Re: Amazon CLI

Amazon chase does HPs for credit increases. I just got shafted by them on valentines day. Was told by a CSR that I was eligible to ask for an increase so in excitement I called on valentines day and asked them to double my limit. Didnt get it so I called the recon and said I couldn't get one because I just got one. So I get a HP and nothing to show for it...

/highjack and off topic
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 11 of 21
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@Bobert22 wrote:

Is this the Chase Amazon card or regular Amazon card? Also does Chase Amazon do HP or SF for CLI?

What LS said. Chase Amazon (and Chase in general) requires HPs for virtually all customer-initiated CLIs. And they're known for being pretty stingy with auto-CLIs.

Message 12 of 21
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

OTOH, Amazon store card via GE is sometimes as generous as Santa Claus with CLIs.

Message 13 of 21
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
OP give this # a call 1 877 379 8173. This is GE credit solutions they are VERY helpful and you may be able to get a bigger increase!

Thanks LS, I called them up and I asked for $4,000 and they gave it to me, took about 5 mins on the phone!!

Message 14 of 21
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@xiownthisplacex wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:
OP give this # a call 1 877 379 8173. This is GE credit solutions they are VERY helpful and you may be able to get a bigger increase!

Thanks LS, I called them up and I asked for $4,000 and they gave it to me, took about 5 mins on the phone!!

HAPPY DANCE!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 21
colindidit
Established Contributor

Maybe I can't get one with amazon again Smiley Tonguep, I didnt get what I completely asked for over the automated phone line last time , and considering I just closed best buy I'm gonna need the extra CL to keep my available credit the same
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 16 of 21
colindidit
Established Contributor

YAYY I GOT IT TO 3500 Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 21
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Glad this thread helped you as well Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 21
colindidit
Established Contributor

The outsourced CSRs have been hooking me up Smiley Tongue
Message 19 of 21
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice going with the increase, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.