Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon CLI

tag
GeorgiaBulldog
Regular Contributor

Amazon CLI

Just got a little bump from $3800 to an even $5k on the Amazon Card.  Probably won't request another CLI ever as I don't anticipate needing more on Amazon, and though I think I could probably get $10k+ on it, I'd rather get that limit on a major card or two.  Maybe after some other cards hit the $10k mark I might give credit solutions a jingle, though.

Favorite cards: AMEX Morgan Stanley Platinum | BofA Alaska | Chase Hyatt | Citi AA Executive | FNBO Amtrak
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Calistal
Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon CLI

Congrats!
Starting Scores : EQ: 593 // TU: 571 // EX: 595 ~~5/2023 : TU: 823 // EX: 831 // EQ: 838
TCLs: 144k
Message 2 of 12
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I love Amazon!

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increase. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 12
exCYter
Valued Member

How long does it typically take them to offer the first CLI?  Had mind two months,but still havent seen any button/link that says CLI.  Requested one over chat 3 weeks ago and they denied it.  

Scores as of 5/18/16: EQ 674, TU 653, EX 635
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@exCYter wrote:

How long does it typically take them to offer the first CLI?  Had mind two months,but still havent seen any button/link that says CLI.  Requested one over chat 3 weeks ago and they denied it.  

I'm not sure how long it has been there on my account, but this is what it looks like:

Amazontemp.PNG

Just press the 'Request More', if it is there for you

hth

ETA:  forgot, CONGRATS to the OP on their CLI!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.