cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Amazon Prime CLI

Applied for the Amazon Prime store card last year,  and my scores were lower at the time so I was approved with a $1k SL. Since then I've used the card pretty frequently for recurring purchases, as well as for a handful of larger orders. I've got some Prime Day shopping to do and went for the CLI--I was instantly approved for a $2.5k increase, bringing my total limit on the card to $3.5k. Not the highest limit in the world, but any win is a good win.  

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Super Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime CLI

Congratulations on your CLISmiley Happy

Message 2 of 16
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your CLI! Well said - a win IS a win.

Current Scores Jul 2019 – FICO 8
Message 3 of 16
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! 

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 4 of 16

Grats on the CLI Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 5 of 16
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your increase!

SspW.gif

4/14/18 EQ: 653 TU: 666 EX: 669

9/29/18 EQ:729 EX:712 TU: 715

7/14/19 EQ:754 EX:733 TU: 755
Message 6 of 16
Regular Contributor

Congratulations.
Message 7 of 16
Valued Contributor

Still a significant increase.. about a 2.5x jump! Congrats!

Message 8 of 16
Valued Contributor

Very nice bump! Congrats.

EQ: 820 || TU: 825 || EX: 812 (From CCT: 7/20/17) || Garden since 1/5/18. CapOne Quicksilver $22k || Home Depot $16k || Lowes $16k || DiscoverIT $27.5k || BofA Rewards $15k || Barclay Ring $10k || BJ's Perks $13.5k || PSECU $9k || Chase Freedom $7k || AMEX BCE $17.1k || USBank Cash+ $12K || Citi DC $8K || FNBO Sheetz $6K || PSECU Founders $5K || PayPal Credit $4K ||
Message 9 of 16
Super Contributor

On a card that doesn't see increases very often, glad to see you got one!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.