Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Prime CLI

Congrats! This card gets a lot of use from me but I sat out Prime Day (I know 😱).

@Anonymous wrote:

On a card that doesn't see increases very often, glad to see you got one!

You must be confusing it with the Chase? I got mine in December at $1800, got a CLI to $2200 in March and then to $3K in June and I'll be shocked if they say no to $5K in September.

Message 11 of 16
IrishPM
Frequent Contributor

Chase just auto increased me from $4k to 6.5k. I've been stuck at $4k for the last 3 years and pay the bill off each month. For some reason they decided to reward me with a CLI so I'm not going to complain. 

Message 12 of 16
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Nice increase!! Congrats!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 13 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@IrishPM wrote:

Chase just auto increased me from $4k to 6.5k. I've been stuck at $4k for the last 3 years and pay the bill off each month. For some reason they decided to reward me with a CLI so I'm not going to complain. 

do you have The Chase Amazon Visa or The Synch Store Card Like The OP Has?

Message 14 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! This card gets a lot of use from me but I sat out Prime Day (I know 😱).

@Anonymous wrote:

On a card that doesn't see increases very often, glad to see you got one!

You must be confusing it with the Chase? I got mine in December at $1800, got a CLI to $2200 in March and then to $3K in June and I'll be shocked if they say no to $5K in September.

Good Catch SaerenSmiley Happy

Message 15 of 16
alexgold9393
New Contributor

@Batsamandrobin wrote:

Applied for the Amazon Prime store card last year,  and my scores were lower at the time so I was approved with a $1k SL. Since then I've used the card pretty frequently for recurring purchases, as well as for a handful of larger orders. I've got some Prime Day shopping to do and went for the CLI--I was instantly approved for a $2.5k increase, bringing my total limit on the card to $3.5k. Not the highest limit in the world, but any win is a good win.  

Congrats on the CLI, do you have some data points. I was approved 3 months ago for a 1,000 SL. Also did you have to call them, email or this is an option via synchony website?

Open Accounts:

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.