Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Rewards Visa!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Prime Rewards Visa!

I'm actually an idiot for not applying for this card sooner with all of the stuff i've bought from Prime. 5% back would have been nice!

EX 719
100K Income
13 INQs (I've been a bad boy post-CSR denial)

AAOA 3 yrs, 3 mos
8% Util
I also have 4 other cards + a Checking Account w/ Chase if that matters.

Approved instantly for $5K, logged into my account and it was $6K. I'll take it.

Now wondering should I push for more...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Rewards Visa!

i don't do business with chase ,never will,but if i was you i would squeeze them for more.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations NikeSB on your Amazon Prime visa approval while being a bad boy! 😁 I don't know how Chase is with CLIs as I don't have any cc's with them but I think they HP for CLI's if I'm not mistaken? I may be wrong though...
Message 3 of 5
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I was able to get a CLI on my Hyatt card last year upon approval but I've heard it's not likely... I'd give them a call though!

Congrats!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
I was able to get a CLI on my Hyatt card last year upon approval but I've heard it's not likely... I'd give them a call though!

Congrats!

HP or SP?  My understanding is that with Chase you can almost always call and recon your SL (and get it increased) but it's at the expense of another HP from a different bureau than the one that was used for your approval.  If you mean SP, that would be something new to me as I have not heard of Chase SP CLIs following an approval SL recon request.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.