cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Store Card CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

Amazon Prime Store Card CLI

My first statement just posted last week so I thought I would give a CLI a shot since Synch raised my PayPal Cashback MC from $6k to $10k last week. Synch started my Amazon card at $3.7k and they approved an increase request to $10k! I'm actually surprised that they would raise it after only one statement. That puts my Synch exposure at $37k....still room to grow  Smiley Very Happy

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $114k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Store Card CLI

Congrats on your increase 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 2 of 8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy Thats actually impressive. Amazon usually is hardest to growSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 3 of 8

They like your profile, congrats on getting the CLI Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 4 of 8
Valued Contributor

Nice CLI!!

Message 5 of 8
Established Contributor

Congrats on your increase!!
Message 6 of 8
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
CongratsSmiley Happy Thats actually impressive. Amazon usually is hardest to growSmiley Happy

Thanks, I've always heard that the Amazon card is a slow grower, so I was surprised!

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $114k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 7 of 8
Regular Contributor

Sync recently raised mine from 4K to 6k upon request. I’ve been very happy with the 5% rewards.

Grats on all the CLI!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.