Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Store Card - Odd CLI

tag
dryanaz80
Valued Member

Amazon Prime Store Card - Odd CLI

Hey everyone,

I had been reading fairly recently that folks were just clicking luv bottom snd seeing huge increases - or counteroffer. After I got the 2-3 day notice I called their general customer service and automated process the entire time. Requested an additional 1k and to my surprise it was approved!

Not sure why I would be rejected online only to be approved with no human intervention.

Just thought I’d share!

Best,
DRJ
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Prime Store Card - Odd CLI

Congrats on your cli

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! From what I've read here, you always call to speak with a human or through chat for credit increases. Now, if I could just get Synchrony to let me in.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I'm not mistaken (synchrony bank), I believe you can request up to 25k limit.  If you're approved, awesome, but if not, they usually counter.  I have a joint account that they declined the $25k but approved me for $10k.  Starting limit was $2k I believe and I requested an increase every 6 months before finding out about the "request high and accept counter" offer.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.