Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Store Card

tag
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Amazon Prime Store Card

Been needing new tires for my truck so I decided to give the store card a try, so I could take advantage of 12 months interest free (won't take the full 12 obviously).  Instant approval for $1700.  Called Credit Services, asked for the standard $25k, verified info, had to read back a text code, put on hold for a few minutes, came back and raised the limit to $5000!  This cards the first one I'm really gonna worry about now, with the 5% back and all, haha!

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Store Card

CONGRATULATIONS!

BUt, WHY would you buy the tires on Amazon..??   Surely you could get approved for a Firestone card if you were approved for Amazon...!

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 16
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!

BUt, WHY would you buy the tires on Amazon..??   Surely you could get approved for a Firestone card if you were approved for Amazon...!

Thank you!   To answer your question,  I need Toyo Open Country's  for my pick em up.  Haha!!  Amazon had the best price, $0 shipping and no taxes! 

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 3 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats JimBo! Im astounded they didnt give you the "standard " 25 k Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulation on your Amazon Synch approval JimBo99!
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats for approval.
Quick question, you called right after the approval or after receiving the card?
Because I just got my card and my SL is $2300 lowest of all my cards.
Thanks
Message 6 of 16
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats for approval.
Quick question, you called right after the approval or after receiving the card?
Because I just got my card and my SL is $2300 lowest of all my cards.
Thanks

I called about 30 minutes after approval.  They will ask you for your card number, just tell them you havent got your card yet. They will ask for your name, whole SSN number, address and phone number, what you want your CL to be, then your net income, put you on hold for a couple mins, come back with their decision.  Pretty painless, really.

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol sounds simple enough!
I'll call them tom will update
Thanks
Message 8 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

2300 is very good sl for Amazon, hopefully theyll give you 10k off the bat. Fingers crossedSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvalSmiley Happy

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.