Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Store Card

tag
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Store Card

Congrats! And yeah people don't normally think of Amazon for tires but I bought 2 sets of rims and tires off of Amazon for my trucks. Best price I found. Be very careful with that interest bomb 0% financing though. I had my balance up over 4500 before I realized how they work. Thankfully its PIF as of today and I avoided all the interest. Otherwise, it will grow fast if you take care of it. Those Toyo OC's are serious shoes too, love them. If mine wasn't a pavement queen that is what I would be rollin. I'm on Nitto NT 420S's but love them. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went ahead and requested 25K, after the verification process I was able to get approved for 25K🤣🤣
Message 12 of 16
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I went ahead and requested 25K, after the verification process I was able to get approved for 25K🤣🤣

I hate you.

I mean Congrats! Stupid autocorrect. Smiley Tongue

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 13 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dang your profile must be super sic to score 25k Amazon. Believe me, we dont see that very often here as Amazon is alot harder to score high cl than other Sync cards. Congrats HkhannSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys, but it was all done with your help here.
My scores aren't all that but I have no other account with SYnC bank this could be a reason.

My scores are 746 739 728
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh btw at one point I was told you could get 10K and we'll need income verification but then I was told you got approved for 25K.
🤠
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.