Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime VS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Prime VS

Jumped on the Amazon Prime wagon. I'm already a prime member, saw the $70 GC offer so went for it! Instantly approved for $4,000. Woohoo.
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime VS

5% on amazon + $70 GC + $4K SL = nice combo there.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 2 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice deal , enjoy your new limitSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! My buddy got his yesterday and it's a sweet looking card!
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this the Chase or Synchrony backed card?

Oh and congrats.

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

The $70 GC offer suggests it was the Chase Amazon Prime card that he applied for.

Anyone have any idea what the SL range is for this card?

OP, what do your credit scores and your credit profile look like that yielded that $4k SL?

Message 6 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yes rockbeater, this is for the Chase one.

Brutal, not sure on the range but someone recently posted a 10k approval for this card which to me has been the highest ive seen posted since the new version has been released.
Message 7 of 23
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats op on your approval! It's always a good feeling too finally get in with chase. Question for those that know does chase double pull for this app? Any if so which bureau(s) have they pulled thus far?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Generally this is a low limit card. I don't think I've ever seen a limit higher than $10K. I've mostly seen $1K-$4K limits.
Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance wrote:

Congrats op on your approval! It's always a good feeling too finally get in with chase. Question for those that know does chase double pull for this app? Any if so which bureau(s) have they pulled thus far?

In looking through the credit pulls database it seems EX is pulled most often and in the event of double pulls EX and EQ are often the two.  Of course, there are exceptions.

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.