cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Visa Approved W/O Prime Account!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Prime Visa Approved W/O Prime Account!

🤔So I've been wanting that Prime Visa for a while now. Seems like we have something being delivered everyday. Here's the thing, I don't have a Prime account...my fiancé does😳.

A few times while being logged into her account I've done the steps to apply just to see what's going to happen and I always back out because it automatically pulls up her name and info🙄. This time.....I backed out her name, entered mine we have the same address and I hit next! Next page it ask for my name, social, employment status and yearly income....all done! I click submit (🥁Drumroll) 😮 Approved with a 5K SL! With a ridiculous 24%apr 🤢🤮🤭🤒😁

I immediately start getting emails and text messages from My fico, Experian app, Credit Karma and infoarmor due to the HP but it sounded like a thunderous applause 👏🏿 to my ears. The $70 credit got added to the account too. Anyone else ever done this?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Visa Approved W/O Prime Account!

Congratulations on your approval!

You know what you need to do. You're the recon master for higher limit.
Message 2 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Mr. @Anonymous  well done on the prime anti-primeSmiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 13
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

7bff8670a655a8d11963a74b6defc0c1.gif

Message 4 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy

Just know you wont get the 5% but i believe the standard 3%. You need a Prime account to get the 5% back.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked under my account payment options and I see this? Even if it shows the 5%?

Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card********
Credit Hombre
Expires 03/2024
Rewards statusEarns 5% Back
Message 6 of 13
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

Awesome Congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Very Unusual  Amazon Prime Visa approval - Way to Go!!! Smiley LOL  

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amazon Prime visa approval!!
Message 8 of 13
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

She can add one adult in the houshold to her prime account...

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 things...

5K is the standard amount they show if you were approved 5K+, login to Chase and find your real limit.  i.e. mine was 10K when logged into Chase

If you see 5% then it should be 5% and if it's not then login to her account and add yourself as a household member to link your accounts together for the 5% benefit.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.