Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime (store) approval.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Prime (store) approval.

Was approved for the Amazon Prime (store) at $1,500. Was thinking about holding off until the fall to apply for Prime VISA, but I decided that the oppurtunity for financing on larger purchases was a more desirable perk. This is my last app - going to be gardening until fall 2018.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
thummel
Established Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime (store) approval.

Congrats on the Amazon store card! Maybe in a few months or now if your brave you can give credit solutions a call and see if they will give you a slight bump possibly on your Starting limit.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Prime (store) approval.

@thummel wrote:
Congrats on the Amazon store card! Maybe in a few months or now if your brave you can give credit solutions a call and see if they will give you a slight bump possibly on your Starting limit.

I'm okay with the $1,500...for now. Hoping one day that Amazon will move to a different lender- maybe chase for both? lol. I don't think I've made an order over $600 on amazon, ever. I am also going to PIF every month..unless I use the financing for everything...Though I do have my eye on a new computer...eventually.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.