Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card 3rd Month Luv Button Love

tag
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Amazon Store Card 3rd Month Luv Button Love

Been running a decent amount of purchases through my amazon Store card over the last 3 months that i had it so i decided to hit the love button to see if all the activity would get me some breathing room from my current limit of $1,300 so i Requested $5,000 and was instantly Approved Smiley Happy Also got approved for Care Credit but thats another Story.....Total this week alone With the 2 Approvals (Navy Fed FlagShip & Care Credit) and this Credit line Increase i added $25,200 to my available Credit lines......Smiley Surprised

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card 3rd Month Luv Button Love

Congrats on your CLIs and approvals! Definitely a good time to garden now.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!!!

SspW.gif

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI !!!!!

Message 4 of 13
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

Congrats on increasing your available credit exponentially!! I'm curious, why so many new accounts over the last 4 months? I think I counted 9. What are your plans for these?

Current: Gardening...

FICO 8: EX:TU:EQ:

As of Aug 2020. Total CL: $46,600; Goal: $50,000
Message 5 of 13
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 13
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

I’ve just been trying to build out a good portfolio of cards because I’m now in a habit of putting all my spend on my credit cards and nothing in debit so I get something for every purchase ...Some cards I got just to build relationships with the credit unions to later on get better offerings ....There’s only a few that will sock drawed but all will remain open so I have a thick credit file going forward ....Only thing I want now is a hotel keeper card and that will pretty much complete my setup the way I want it....I went a little aggressive and got most of the in the same time period so they can all age together
Message 7 of 13
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

Fair enough and thanks for sharing! I commend you for your discipline in managing all of those accounts! I haven't quite decided on the way I want to thicken my profile yet, but know I definitely want to keep it simple and build around my Chase collection. Smiley Happy 

Keep us posted and good luck!

Current: Gardening...

FICO 8: EX:TU:EQ:

As of Aug 2020. Total CL: $46,600; Goal: $50,000
Message 8 of 13
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

I put the date that all my cards statements print in my google calender so I can keep track ..I don’t know if I can manage without doing that lol

And I only spend what I can pay off within the month Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

good job on the cli! I think I'm due with Amazon too, opened in August. Didn't realize they were so generous!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.