Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Store Card Approved

Got an instant approval for the Amazon Store card, CL of $1500 (plenty for my needs) with TU of 660.

Already had the Chase version but we're planning on consolidating our Chase cards and the store card has better rewards for my needs. Honestly, I applied for the Chase one on accident, meant to apply for the store version. LOL.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Store Card Approved

@Anonymous wrote:

Got an instant approval for the Amazon Store card, CL of $1500 (plenty for my needs) with TU of 660.

Already had the Chase version but we're planning on consolidating our Chase cards and the store card has better rewards for my needs. Honestly, I applied for the Chase one on accident, meant to apply for the store version. LOL.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is kind of a funny story! I'd be bummed applying for the wrong card! You're going to close the Chase Amazon?
Message 3 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I know the feeling.

I hammer Amazon like no tomorrow sometimes and they have a nasty habit of trying to stick that Chase Amazon card AD right near where i do my business and almost tripped it a few times myself.

I already have the Amazon Prime Store and that's good enough.

Congratulations on the new approval and Happy Amazon Shopping!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That is kind of a funny story! I'd be bummed applying for the wrong card! You're going to close the Chase Amazon?

Yeah, I've had the Chase for almost 2 years now. I also have the Marriott and the AARP so I'm considering just moving the limit around. Husband hates the AARP though (something about him not being old enough LOL) so we may end up with just a really awesome Marriott limit.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Super_AL and 12velectronics!!

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!  Amazon grows pretty quickly.  It's actually really great for large purchases because of the 0% financing.  We bought a 4K TV last year that has 0% APR for 2 years.  

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Did you call and try for a CLI? 

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmmm, not yet. Maybe I will give it a shot. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 13
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmmm, not yet. Maybe I will give it a shot. Smiley Happy

You should Smiley Happy Congrats on the card and good luck if you decide to ask for a CLI

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.