Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card Approved

tag
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon Store Card Approved

I have to say that $150 is probably the lowest amount I've ever read as far as an approval from Synchrony. I've seen a couple of $200's around these here parts over the years but never $150. Just wow!
Message 11 of 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Loquat wrote:
I have to say that $150 is probably the lowest amount I've ever read as far as an approval from Synchrony. I've seen a couple of $200's around these here parts over the years but never $150. Just wow!

Yea, its their new nu;(. Was a poster recently getting 20k approvals, making 100k+ and he got smacked with  a $150 limit. When i started my rebuild in 2015/16 Sync hit me up for $150 on my Wally, i also started at $300 on my PPMC / Macys as well. Honestly, i find it ridiculous they csnt st least give minimum $500 to start. 

Message 12 of 31
Chris1228
Contributor

Congrats!

I got approved for Amazon back in 2016 or 2017 with a $200 Limit and to this day they will not give me an increase. Have run thousands of dollars through it as we use amazon all the time, but no increases for us! haha

Message 13 of 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Chris1228 wrote:

Congrats!

I got approved for Amazon back in 2016 or 2017 with a $200 Limit and to this day they will not give me an increase. Have run thousands of dollars through it as we use amazon all the time, but no increases for us! haha

I dont mind starting low with Sync but after 4 years no increase? Sayonara,  not worth keeping a $200 card when you can easily get any other card that most likely will give at least 1k minSmiley Wink

Message 14 of 31
Chris1228
Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Chris1228 wrote:

Congrats!

I dont mind starting low with Sync but after 4 years no increase? Sayonara,  not worth keeping a $200 card when you can easily get any other card that most likely will give at least 1k minSmiley Wink

Still holding on to some hope I suppose. This past Jan. I got instant approval for an 8k Starting Limit from Discover, and all other cards gave me CLI's based on that approval. Still nothing from Syncrony across the board though. 

Message 15 of 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, it can happen though. Good luck. Plus you have age on its side nowSmiley Wink

Message 16 of 31
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 17 of 31
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats for the approval.

Message 18 of 31
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on DH approval!

Message 19 of 31
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on DH's Amazon Store Card approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.