Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card - Update: Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Store Card - Update: Approved

I've had a pretty big year rebuilding with credit cards, I opened up 4 this year and 1 last year. My fiance recently opened up an IKEA Projekt card account to fund out renovations in our house and we shop on Amazon quite a bit. Are my chances getting a store card through Amazon very slim with the amount of cards I've recently opened or store cards dont hold the same weight as a credit card so I'll be good for an approval?

Mod note:  I've updated your subject to reflect your approval; feel free to change/edit if you would like.  --UB

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Store Card

I think I had 12 cards opened when I got my amazon store card 😂

I think you’ll be good..
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony doesn’t seem to mind credit seeking. 700+ scores buy the farm with them. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I decided to take leap and apply and was instantly approved for $6,000 Smiley Surprised I was expecting maybe $500! Lol.

Message 4 of 9
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I decided to take leap and apply and was instantly approved for $6,000 Smiley Surprised I was expecting maybe $500! Lol.

Congratulations!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval! That's a generous starting limit! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card - Update: Approved

Congrats!

Message 7 of 9
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and the sweet SL!

Message 8 of 9
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Nicely done mate, Congratulations on approval and killer starting limitSmiley LOLHeartCongratulations_misti.gif

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.