Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card

tag
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Amazon Store Card

So I decided to take the plunge and apply for the Amazon Store Card 😎 I was approved for 900 with a score of 660 so worth the HP I love Amazon. I hope it grows with me 😌 Back in the Garden I go 😊
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Greers
Established Member

Re: Amazon Store Card

It will I start with 400 and now I'm at $5000 for them. I love them.
Message 2 of 26
Curious0ne
New Contributor

Congrats on the approval! The Amazon Card does offer some nice 0% financing options.

Message 3 of 26
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats on your amazon store card!
Message 4 of 26
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Thanks ~~~> 😊
Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a great card - mine doubled after 2 months without my even having to ask  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 26
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Oh Really wow I hope mine does to I mean I never realized Amazon had everything 😊I'm really excited. ~~~> now
Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like any card, one of the best ways to get it to grow is to put a lot of spend through it.  And there are al lot of creative ways to do so.  In my case I found a way to put a lot of my grocery spend through the card.  Find what works and use the hell out of it  Smiley Wink

Cheers!

Message 8 of 26
skorpyo3
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I got same approval and SCL a month ago. I called Sync Bank and instantly got bumped to $3500. I believe I asked for $5000, and counter offered. My fico was 666. It was a soft pull and worth the call!

|EQ 698|TU 674|EX 665| BK discharged 11/2012

[Amex PRG No PSL] [Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $50,000] [Barclaycard CashForward WMC $25,000] [Patelco CU MC $20,000] [BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $15,000] [Amex BCE $13,000] [Discover It Cashback $13,500] [US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $10,000][US Bank Platinum Visa $8,400] [Penfed Power Cash Rewards Visa Sig $10,000] [USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex $15,000] [Citi AAdvantage WMC $5,000] [Macy's Amex $7,500] [JCP $6,500] [Amazon Prime $6,000] [Target $2,000]
Message 9 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Higher your TU, the better you odds for higher sl. Use it pay iit and watch it goSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.