Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Store Card

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Higher your TU, the better you odds for higher sl. Use it pay iit and watch it goSmiley Happy

Yes!

Message 11 of 26
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Yeppie 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ask via chat for CLI.. I was approved for 1800 and i asked for 5000 and they approved it instantly. 

Message 13 of 26
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

I did try yesterday they said no go so I'll wait to put some usage on the card 💳. 😊
Message 14 of 26
AzaleaB
Established Contributor

Congrats on the Amazon card. Sometimes they give you auto CLI after the few months with good use.

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. I'm taking the plunge for one next week myself.
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used my card a solid two months before I really started in on the CLI quest ... 

After my second statement I asked for an increase, when they asked to what, I said $1,500. My starting limit was $800, and it was approved. But I felt like I had left money on the table, especially after boosting my WalMart store card from $500 to $3000. So I chatted back, asked for $5K and Amazon gave me $3,500. I was pretty happy. 

I'll wait a couple more months, and do it again Smiley Happy 

Message 17 of 26
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

I'm excited too I had no idea amazon sold so much I definitely look forward to using this card especially around the holidays when they have the good deals ~~> 😌😌😌on a side note I also was approved for a TJ MAXX card although my limit is only 250$. I'm wondering did Synchrony use the same hard pull 🤔
Message 18 of 26
VipreArmed
Contributor

Does anyone know if you aren't approved for the Visa, do they offer you the store card instead?  Or do you have to apply for either one.  My girlfriend wants one but doesn't want store card if she can't get the Visa.  

AMEX Blue Cash | Capital One Platinum | OverStock CC | Quiksilver | Walmart | VS Angel Card | 24k Student Loans |

Starting Scores: 4/1/2017 EQ: 623 TU: 644 EX: 661
10/30/2017 EQ: 641 TU: 681 EX: 695
Goal: 720 EQ-TU-EX

Gardening till April 2018!

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@VipreArmed wrote:

Does anyone know if you aren't approved for the Visa, do they offer you the store card instead?  Or do you have to apply for either one.  My girlfriend wants one but doesn't want store card if she can't get the Visa.  

They do not.  Each card is offered by a different bank, and they do not share applications.

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.