Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store card CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Store card CLI

Hit the luv button got denied.  Decided to go through chat for fun asked for 6000 for fun got a counter for 3500 and took it.  So 800 -> 3500.  Kinda crazy got denied but then in chat got a increase same day.  

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
geekmama
Contributor

Re: Amazon Store card CLI

How long have you had it? Was it a soft pull?
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

November 2016. no Clue didnt get a inquriy alert yet so maybe it is a soft pull.  my 2 other sycronies have lower limits and were denied a increase thru chat so this was a suprise.

Message 3 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Synchrony cli requests are normaly sp. If it were a card under Synchrony Financial, hp . Congrats on your increase. Most of the times i hit the luv button i get rejected too so no sweat i think thats just computer based whereas chat and calling credit sloutions actually involves some form of human interaction. My thought anywaySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 14
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

I'm wondering if luv button uses the last SP but CS pulls a fresh one? I was denied a bunch on the luv button. Called in and got $4k (from $900).

I want $10k! Haha! Way to grow OP!
NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had an Amazon Store Card since last Thanksgiving myself, $800 line, so I've started thinking about asking for a CLI. I've recently been approved for two cards with four-figure lines (Cap One unsecured, $3k and Discover It, $2.5k) so I don't know how that would affect the case; also, if my understanding is correct, it might actually work better to talk to someone in person (either over online chat or phone) than go through the online CLI request page. Advice? Also, sounds like my target should probably be around $3k.

EDIT 3/23: My next payment on the Amazon card is scheduled for tomorrow, so I'm considering pulling the trigger on the "luv button" then chat progression once that payment is processed. Following the OP, I probably should ask for twice what I really want, which is about $3000, so maybe ask for $6000...?

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Payment processed, so since live chat wasn't available I pressed the "luv button", entering my current net income (which has gone up by nearly $3,000/year since I was originally approved thanks to raises and promotion). I didn't get denied - not exactly; what I got was the dreaded "we'll notify you of our decision in 7-10 days" message. What next? Do I try Live Chat when it becomes available, or do I go straight to Synchrony's Credit Solutions (as I'm hearing-impaired I'll have to place a TDD call, which I hate doing these days)? I've been advised elsewhere, by the way, to ask for a CLI to $10k and see what comes of that.

Message 7 of 14
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

It all depends on your score ,Synch is very score strong , but if your TU is above 660 you have a good chance to get anywhere from like 5 to 10k , always been told to ask big with them and they will counter if it's avail for you
Message 8 of 14
Gonzozap
Frequent Contributor

Got approved for $1800 at Amazon store.  I wonder if the system looks at your purchase/member history.  I have bought a lot of stuff since 2000, but I will never need $1800 at a pop..

Tried to apply for eBay Mastercard & it wouldn't even let me get started. Said my app could not be processed.  Weird.

Message 9 of 14
Gonzozap
Frequent Contributor

Forgot to mention, my Amazon was a HP on TU.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.