Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Synchrony Store Card Approval. Super Low Limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Synchrony Store Card Approval. Super Low Limit

Well after going back and forth with Synchrony regarding this card for the past 2 weeks, I finally called again (this was going to be my final call)  and was speaking to one of the nicest CSR's I think I have ever spoken to. She did some verification and sent me a text message. BOOM Approved! Only thing is I was approved for 150$. I tried to recon the amount on the spot and was declined. They pulled TU which came back as a 717. I have very low UTI and my other personal cards limits are atleast 10X higher than this one. Any advice to get this limit up? I spend about 400-600 every month on amazon. Should I funnel all use to this card and pay off multiple times per month?

6 REPLIES 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Amazon Synchrony Store Card Approval. Super Low Limit

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 7
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well after going back and forth with Synchrony regarding this card for the past 2 weeks, I finally called again (this was going to be my final call)  and was speaking to one of the nicest CSR's I think I have ever spoken to. She did some verification and sent me a text message. BOOM Approved! Only thing is I was approved for 150$. I tried to recon the amount on the spot and was declined. They pulled TU which came back as a 717. I have very low UTI and my other personal cards limits are atleast 10X higher than this one. Any advice to get this limit up? I spend about 400-600 every month on amazon. Should I funnel all use to this card and pay off multiple times per month?

Congrats! Strong use and keeping balance low can't hurt.  I would sign up for the free credit score feature when signed in to your new Amazon Store Card account. This will provide some insight into how they see you.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 3 of 7
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval @Yuppitsmeeee

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 4 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Sync Amazon Store approval. Don't worry about the limit, Sync cards will grow like wildfire!

Message 6 of 7
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

I would use as much as possible and send as many payments per month as needed.

ALL of my synch cards have grown dramatically and my scores are under 720 on average.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.