Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Visa Approval

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Vice nice limit for the Amazon Visa, congrats.. You have been on a bit of an app spree latelySmiley Happy

Thanks CC! We have been doing a lot of Amazon shipping and recently discovered Prime. Ordering car filters and wipers and everything under the sun. May as well get the 3% on it. Adding wife to it so now she has a backup card.

Ya I use amazon a ton, probably around normal tune of 400-600 a month.. Now that they have Amazon Prime Now where I live meaning groceries I see that going up.. Thank god for the SM still hanging in there!  If that ever goes away it will be the Amazon store card or Chase Amazon or Marvel if it does code correctly for amazon, let just hope SM doesn't leave me or others in the futureSmiley Happy

I missed out on this one. Oh well. Store card offer cash back?

Don't believe so just 5% off, which in my book is as good as cash back.  I still think the Amazon Visa is a decent card for Amazon/Dining.  Still impressed with the limit as with this chase card they tend to be on the more conservative side and you are one of the higher starting lines I have seen.. Well playedSmiley Happy

Exactly whether off or cash back...still the same!

I am surprised with the approval honestly...I have seen plenty at $1000 with 22.xx% rates. 

Message 12 of 26
kdm31091
Super Contributor

You definitely got a generous approval. I've seen many $500 starting limits at 22-24% APR.

Message 13 of 26
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!

Message 14 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on the approval !!

Message 15 of 26
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

You definitely got a generous approval. I've seen many $500 starting limits at 22-24% APR.

I got the highest APR on mine but I'm glad the limit was $3k and not a measly $500.

Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job@Tato.. Enjoy it... Why didn't you go for the Amazon Store card instead of this?  Just curious..

Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good job@Tato.. Enjoy it... Why didn't you go for the Amazon Store card instead of this?  Just curious..

I didn't do my research!!!

Message 18 of 26
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have a Chase bank account you can deposit the cashback on your account ($20 minimum). Personally, I do this with all my cashback, it goes into a savings account.

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jace8602 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have a Chase bank account you can deposit the cashback on your account ($20 minimum). Personally, I do this with all my cashback, it goes into a savings account.

Chase is out of my geography. Smiley Sad

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.