Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Visa Signature Approval ! Yay

Congrats & nice 5k Sl !!! Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay ty all for the Support I love this place so empowering Thanks @Hasslefree , @M_Smart007 , @Drwaz99 , @simplynoir
, @gdale6 , @19eighty5 , @CreditWolf , @CreditGame12 , @pinkandgrey ,@Steve891 , @Hitman_101 for the support everybody sometimes when life gives you lemons you open up a lemonade stand 😂. It seems that way for me so I’m so happy to get my chance to build a future with Rewards as the Pirates Say Booty Arg’ .Is there a way to log into chase b4 I get the card ?
Message 13 of 22
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on your new Amazon Chase Card. Can't count the times i pass that offer every order i make.

If it still is holding to form this card is a single pull where other of Chase cards for most are still double-pulls.

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is clean CreditMagic7 awaiting a thingy on my thingy maybe a Amex thing irk but all year my dreams have been crushed it would be nice for once that magic happened .

HaPpY Cinco de Mayo
Message 15 of 22
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations 🍾🎉 😁
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ty My Fico Family , saw a thingu on my Experian from chase today dated 5/6 (0 points ) drop yay! Logged into my chase auto loan app saw a 11.5k limit for the new thingy yay!! Thank you Lemonade Stand
Message 17 of 22
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval, I have been eyeing that one also.  But going to resist for a few more months.

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super WOW! That's a wonderful SL you received.

@Anonymous wrote:
Ty My Fico Family , saw a thingu on my Experian from chase today dated 5/6 (0 points ) drop yay! Logged into my chase auto loan app saw a 11.5k limit for the new thingy yay!! Thank you Lemonade Stand

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.