Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon and Sam’s Club Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon and Sam’s Club Approved

I got bored with waiting for the package to arrive at work so I could head back home and decided to see if maybe Amazon would finally let me in with a card.

Sure enough they did with a little limit of $800 but I know that card can grow quick!

Then since I spend a lot at Sam’s Club and figured why not since they sent me an email about a $45 credit if you were approved and sure enough they approved me.

Only $400 to start but I know it can grow as well!

Seems like 2018 isn’t starting off so bad. I also cancelled all of the bull crap cards that I initially had opened when rebuilding my credit and I feel a lot better about my little portfolio!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon and Sam’s Club Approved

Congrats! That Amazon card will grow! 

Message 2 of 12
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Congrats, both those cards will grow like wildfire if you treat them right.

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 3 of 12
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approvals !!

Were these store cards or bank cards ?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our Sam's Club stopped selling produce individually and therefore it is no longer out in the open.  You can now only buy bulk and it's all in the coolers.

Best things about Sams are the $5 rotisserie chicken, the seafood selection and the cakes and pies and muffins.  Two other good things are the way they stand behind their tires and your ability to get $100 cash back with your credit card every day of the week and they treat is as a purchase rather than a cash advance.  Haven't tried the cash back yet but anticipate I will one day.

I live across from a WalMart Marketplace and gas station too so that's a plus.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! It’s just the store card. I would’ve liked to obviously had the Visa/MC version but it’s fine.

I know they will grow regardless and personally I’m fine with them being store only. I only plan on using them there and nowhere else if they were Visa/MC.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  Now enjoy those 2 cards.  

Message 7 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, you know good things are coming when Sams didnt give you their 37 limits. Lol mine started at $737Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I remember, I started at $437. Like wth could I have done with that? One purchase and your uti is in the hole.
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s crazy! I know when I got my first increase on my CareCredit card it was something goofy like $4,777 😂
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.