cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon and Walmart Store Card, Increase?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon and Walmart Store Card, Increase?

@Anonymous wrote:

No such luck.

Sorry. After I was denied I just decided to wait it out for the traditional four months. 

Message 11 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals. Sorry you did not get the increase in SL.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 12 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on approvals. Dont worry give it some time and a lityle use and you should be good. I went from $150 to $6000 within a year with my Wally so just be patient and youll get thereSmiley Happy. Most important was your approval!!
Message 13 of 16
ajac09

so been rebuilding my credit on my own the last year or so. Paid off almost all old debt beyond a 2k on left and student loans are not due yet so they are looking good. So went and we boguht a car which was very easy for once so figured heck Id apply for some cards.. got approvd for a walmarlt one for 900 and amazon store for 1100!  was shocked. Dont plan on asking for an increase but how often do both do automatic increases? Probably will use one each month wait till statement is made pay off and rinse repeat till christmas basically what I do with my new capital one card. 

Message 14 of 16
elim
Senior Contributor

Be sure you are calling Credit Solutions and not Customer Service.  I have been denied via Chat and Customer Service, only to call Credit Solutions just after and getting nice increases.

Call every month until an Approval then every few months until you have the limit you need.  Build your TU score along the way.

Credit Solutions 877-379-8173

Ask for 10k - 25k wherever you want to be.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's the number I called, but at least I tried. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.