Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon chase card.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon chase card.

So I applied for the Amazon chase reward card couple weeks ago..I didn't get an automatic approval well I totally forgot about it and just logged in my chase app to transfer some cash over and I see the Amazon chase credit card with my other 2 cards..with a 1k limit! Lol sweeeet.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon chase card.

Congrats on your new card.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
So I applied for the Amazon chase reward card couple weeks ago..I didn't get an automatic approval well I totally forgot about it and just logged in my chase app to transfer some cash over and I see the Amazon chase credit card with my other 2 cards..with a 1k limit! Lol sweeeet.

Thats nice, congrats on your Amazon approval !! Synch also has an Amazon card Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 11
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats I've been using that card as a daily driver for 7 years. You could do better but it's not bad!
Message 6 of 11
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Amazon card comes in handy when Rite Aid is selling gift cards with huge amount of plenti points tied in. Extra 2% on top. My only drugstore incentives card
Message 8 of 11
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP!  Re: Rite Aid GC purchases. That seems to be the main reason to have the card vs the Store Card that I have. 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats !!!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.