Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon cli 800 to 1500!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon cli 800 to 1500!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Synchrony has been stingy with me for some reason.
I have 2 cards of theres at 4000 each and my walmart is at 6000 and have had it 5 years. Never get any auto love on them. Havent tried credit solutions though. Only love button.... oh well

With your scores you should call in the morning!!!! I know for sure that they can get you up a G's lol Once my Transunion score is at 675 I am calling again...

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I probably should but I really hate talking on the phone. Go figure....guess I'm nervous about it.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I probably should but I really hate talking on the phone. Go figure....guess I'm nervous about it.

I aint going to lie I am the same way but realizing that the luv button doesnt help the only way I will grow is if I call...so I sucked it up and did it lol I am sooooo glad I did!

Message 13 of 14
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

They are not like any other credit card company, so there is really no need to be nerveous. They don't ask you why you need it, or you don't have to give them any explanation. I give them the account number, go thru verification questions, they ask how much i want, i tell them, they read the income disclosure and ask you your annual net income, and they say Do i have your permission to put you on hold for 2 to 3 minutes while i process your rquest Smiley Happy they come back, and they yes or no or they counter offer you. usually takes less than 3/4 minutes. The only thing they may do different with you is, since you never called before, they can ask to send your cell phone a text message with a code, and you read the code back to them, that's it. So if that happens, that's a routine verification process. So don't freak out. Just call and ask high, they will counter you. Let us know how it goes. Good Luck!

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.