Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express 60 day CLI

tag
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

American Express 60 day CLI

I had my mom apply for the American Express Blue Cash credit card mid June since she was looking for a rewards credit card and she got approved with a limit of 10K using an ITIN. Fast forward two months and I decided to ask for CLI for her(my mom isn't that in tune with credit so I like to help her out here and there). I asked for 2X and they approved it no questions asked. 20K limit for her maybe 4th credit card ever. Well aside from being an authorized user on some of my cards. I wish I could handle my credit like I do hers haha I have a TON of inquiries, she has maybe 3 in the last 2 years lol

As of 11/28/2018
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: American Express 60 day CLI

Congrats NP to Mom. That's a great limit. I'll be helping Dad out begining of September perhaps getting an increase with Navy and possible second card. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on CLI !!!
!!

Message 3 of 6
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Congrats to your mom!
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I would garden to let the inqs fall off, even though, it's hard to stay in the garden lol.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.