cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Auto CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

American Express Auto CLI

I got an unsolicited CLI from American Express the other day.

My card (Platinum Delta Skymiles) has been open 8 months. Opened with a $10K limit which eventually went up to 20K via my asking for a CLI. I just randomly got an email last week alerting me to the fact that my CL has been increased to $29.5K

It is my primary card and I typically put between $3-$4K a month on it and PIF at the end of the month.

Appreciative of the love from AMEX!

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: American Express Auto CLI

Lol, if i was putting 4k a month on a card id hope the luvin was as Mc as my Hawaiin drivers licenseSmiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 2 of 4
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Wow! That's fab! Congrats Aussie! 

AMEX Platinum, Gold, Reserve & SPG | PenFed PR VS | NFCU FS VS | Discover IT | Citibank DC WEMC l Capital One Venture VS | Nordstrom VS l Banana Republic LUXE V I Lowes I Macys I Wayfair I
Message 3 of 4

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, if i was putting 4k a month on a card id hope the luvin was as Mc as my Hawaiin drivers licenseSmiley Wink

What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?  I've been putting more than than on my SPG in hopes of feeling the luv!

aussiesareforever, congrats that is spectacular!  If you're feeling like you need a little more luv, auto CLIs don't reset the 181 day CLI clock.  There may be some more on the table for you.  Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.