cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Blue Cash Everyday INSTANT APPROVAL!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Express Blue Cash Everyday INSTANT APPROVAL!

Congrats!

Message 11 of 17
Royalbacon
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I thought I read somewhere else on here that the donor card had to have at least been a year / 13 months old to be able to combine/transfer CLs.

I don't think that same thread made any mention on the age of the receiving card though.

Regardless, Congrats! It's a great card.

Yup, donor card needs to be 12-13 months, I got my everyday back in August 2015. But i've also heard the receiving card needs to be 60 days old but it let me transfer credit limits on their site no problem though  from my Everyday to BCE.

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filed-September 2020 Discharged-December 2020
Kohl's Credit Card $3000 Limit (Opened October 2016) Survived Bankruptcy for whatever reason
Closed Capital One Venture One $3000 Limit (Opened December 2020, Closed by me September 2022 since I wanted the SavorOne and couldn't product change to it)
Capital One Auto Loan (Opened March 2021)
Capital One Cabela's $5000 Limit (Opened December 2021)
America First Credit Union Visa $1000 Limit (Opened December 2021)
Capital One SavorOne $5000 Limit (Opened September 2022)
Sam's Club Mastercard Synchrony Bank $2500 Limit (Opened March 30 2023) (Burned Synchrony in my CH7 BK, One card with a $745 balance)
Idaho Central Credit Union ICCU Visa $10,000 Limit (Opened April 2023)
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I'm the same age as you and hoping to get a BCE in a few months as my third CC. Can I ask what your scores are?
Message 13 of 17
Royalbacon
Frequent Contributor

Cheesepuffs wrote:
Congratulations! I'm the same age as you and hoping to get a BCE in a few months as my third CC. Can I ask what your scores are?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Just got the card in the mail today, they included my Experian score that they pulled and it was 691.

And other info if you're curious 9% utilization, 16 Experian inquiries with 11 of those in the past 6 months. AAOA about 4 months.

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filed-September 2020 Discharged-December 2020
Kohl's Credit Card $3000 Limit (Opened October 2016) Survived Bankruptcy for whatever reason
Closed Capital One Venture One $3000 Limit (Opened December 2020, Closed by me September 2022 since I wanted the SavorOne and couldn't product change to it)
Capital One Auto Loan (Opened March 2021)
Capital One Cabela's $5000 Limit (Opened December 2021)
America First Credit Union Visa $1000 Limit (Opened December 2021)
Capital One SavorOne $5000 Limit (Opened September 2022)
Sam's Club Mastercard Synchrony Bank $2500 Limit (Opened March 30 2023) (Burned Synchrony in my CH7 BK, One card with a $745 balance)
Idaho Central Credit Union ICCU Visa $10,000 Limit (Opened April 2023)
Message 14 of 17
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@Royalbacon wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I thought I read somewhere else on here that the donor card had to have at least been a year / 13 months old to be able to combine/transfer CLs.

I don't think that same thread made any mention on the age of the receiving card though.

Regardless, Congrats! It's a great card.

Yup, donor card needs to be 12-13 months, I got my everyday back in August 2015. But i've also heard the receiving card needs to be 60 days old but it let me transfer credit limits on their site no problem though  from my Everyday to BCE.

As noted on some threads, it's actually 13 statements (so closer to 14 months) after rather than months, just in case you run into a problem.

Congrats on the BCE! I'm downgrading my BCP to the BCE at the end of the year. If I pay the annual fee, my effective return on spend on this card is along the lines of 0.1%. It goes up to around 3% (since I almost exclusively use it at grocery stores, and it's just me, so $6000 spend at the grocery in a year is almost impossible even if I went pure organic!). 

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup. That's what it is. Great information! If you can get the timing of when the accounts are opened to when they mature enough for the credit limit transfer, then go for it, otherwise though it's definitely worth the wait.

Message 16 of 17
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Much congrats on the approval! This is on my list for late 2018...Enjoy!
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.