Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

American Express CLI

Well...  I didn't think I was going to get it without a hard pull but I did the 3x CLI on 1/4/20 and went from $15k to 45K.  Shouldn't that be a hard pull?  I figured that they would have countered but nope...  didn't counter.  Instant approval.  Was kind of surprised as I didn't think they went that high without a hard pull.

I'm not complaining at all just surprised.  I know it's only three days later but I'm waiting to see that HP.  But I guess that type of CLI is worth it if it happens to pop up.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Express CLI

Congrats on your CLI approval; especially since Amex didn't ask for a Form 4506-T.

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI. What are your scores if you don't mind me asking?

Message 3 of 21
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congrats 🎊🎉🍾🎈 on your CLI

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 4 of 21
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

Wow, congratulations on your monster CLI! Which card is this with American Express? Also, what are your current scores and UTL? Also, what is your income?

Message 5 of 21
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Congrats Regardless what Amex card was it if you don't mind me asking either Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 21
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 7 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello.  It was for the Amex EveryDay

My scores are Equifax (754) , Trans (787) and Experian (762)

Utilization is 9% of $291,000

$184,000 yearly income

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  I was shocked as well

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.