Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ameriprise Amex Platinum Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ameriprise Amex Platinum Approved!

@Anonymous wrote:

I had been thinking about applying, even tried to set up a small brokerage account or CD, or something with Ameriprise so I could say with a straight face that I had a relationship with them...the person I spoke to, who I know personally, either wanted ALL of my investments or nothing at all.  Not Hapening!

I may still app the card, it's on my list but not at the top of the list.

I just appd.. I don't even have any or past relations with Ameriprise..

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I had been thinking about applying, even tried to set up a small brokerage account or CD, or something with Ameriprise so I could say with a straight face that I had a relationship with them...the person I spoke to, who I know personally, either wanted ALL of my investments or nothing at all.  Not Hapening!

@erick_mac1003 

Does it come like the vanilla Platinum in the wooden box or just an envelope?  I just got approved and i was curious. 

Message 12 of 14
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Congrats!!... If I ever get a Platinum those Uber credits will be going right towards Uber eats Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@erick_mac1003 

Does it come like the vanilla Platinum in the wooden box or just an envelope?  I just got approved and i was curious. 

wooden box and the whole 9 yards

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.