cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ameriprise Platinum + EveryDay® Preferred (6th AmEx revolver) + Citi ThankYou Premier Approvals

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ameriprise Platinum + EveryDay® Preferred (6th AmEx revolver) + Citi ThankYou Premier Approvals

@pizza1 wrote:
Well , well...very nicely done Fin!! Great ApprovalsSmiley Happy Congrats!

Thanks @pizza1 Smiley Very Happy

Whistling@.gifWhistling@.gif

Message 31 of 51
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Ameriprise Platinum + EveryDay® Preferred (6th AmEx revolver) + Citi ThankYou Premier Approvals

Congrats @FinStar 

Message 32 of 51
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Saleen099 wrote:

Congrats @FinStar 

Thanks so much my friend!

Message 33 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

You know how to go for it! Congrats! 

Message 34 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That's a heck of a haul. Two of those are on my short list... Smiley Happy
Message 35 of 51
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats Fin, it looks like everyone is getting in on some new cards lately.

I'm really trying but I can't pull the trigger.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 36 of 51
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats @FinStar - Definitely got a good haul on these 3 cards. I've been thinking of possibly getting the Platinum myself but with the way my expenses/travel/etc. are now, I havn't been able to justify the AF yet.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 37 of 51
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 38 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both approvals and very nice SL's!!!!!

Message 39 of 51
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

You know how to go for it! Congrats! 

Thank you @Anonymous.

Message 40 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.