Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 3x CLI (Finally) and CO Spark CLI

tag
pgtackle2003
Frequent Contributor

Amex 3x CLI (Finally) and CO Spark CLI

Hey all,

Just wanted to give some stats about the recent CLI's I received. I got a Delta gold back in November with a 5k starting limit. In March I tried for a 3x CLI and was denied, reason given was "Fico Score". Around this time my Fico score was around 664. Ignored it at the time. Fast forward to Friday, I requested a 3x CLI again and was approved. Fico score today is 678. Ironically later that day I received an email from Capital One for my Spark card, they'd double my Credit line from 2k to 4k. A bit crazy they happened on the same day.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Amex 3x CLI (Finally) and CO Spark CLI

Congrats on your increases

Message 2 of 7
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted StudiosCONGRATS  on your AmEx 3X CLI and your CapOne Spark auto CLI!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increases! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on some nice CLIs!!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex and CO increases! 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.