Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 61+ day CLI .. Not quite 3x...

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Amex 61+ day CLI .. Not quite 3x...

My 61+ day CLI with AMEX on my Cash Magnet was only approved for 15,600 from 6k approval.. not quite a 3x CLI (18000)

Almost rejected it but said.. Eh.. its good enough

-J

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex 61+ day CLI .. Not quite 3x...

congratulations-star-graphic.gif

Message 2 of 17
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Something is better than nothing. Smiley Tongue Congrats on the CLI!

Message 3 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Jolt im disappointedSmiley Sad That kind of tude is for the 1xersSmiley Wink From 6k to 15.6 in 60 days? Thats crazy good. Try being in my shoes getting AA letters saying you are poor, go home😡 Now go earn your Sub😃
Message 4 of 17
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Hehehehehe You know Im a bit A.R and try to not misstep.. I know i shouldnt be so greedy. But i was hoping for a home run... Got the triple though.. Now hoping to see the PL in a few months =)

-J

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI !!!!

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I just did my 3x CLI from $5k to $15k on my BCP, so looks like I have a lot of groceries to buy.

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  $15,600 isn't anything to laugh at.  My OCD would would want to reduce it an even $15,000 but that's another story...

If it makes you feel any better, I'm at $34,000 with Amex and I've got a feeling all future requests will be met with a 4506-T.

Message 8 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

Hehehehehe You know Im a bit A.R and try to not misstep.. I know i shouldnt be so greedy. But i was hoping for a home run... Got the triple though.. Now hoping to see the PL in a few months =)

-J

Thats betterSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!  $15,600 isn't anything to laugh at.  My OCD would would want to reduce it an even $15,000 but that's another story...

If it makes you feel any better, I'm at $34,000 with Amex and I've got a feeling all future requests will be met with a 4506-T.

Once Jolt catches the fever and gets like 20 Amex cards, he can move around limitsSmiley Happy

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.