cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 61 day CLI

Mnmasterangler1
Valued Member

Amex 61 day CLI

I just hit the love button after my 61 days and to my surprise I was approved for the whole 3x. That brings my ascend card up to $15000.
This time last year I only had 1 credit card with a $300 limit and now I have 6 cards with over 20k CL. Thanks to everyone here my rebuilding is on its way.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
thisjustin21
Valued Member

Re: Amex 61 day CLI

Congrats!!!

Starting Lineup

Bench

Current FICO 8 Scores

Message 2 of 7
Obscure-Expert
Valued Contributor

Now that you have some breathing room with a 15K CL it's time to pause and come up with a plan to do more (CL) with less (accounts). 

Quality vs Quantity 

It makes a huge difference down the road instead of having to prune things later on and keep things growing and aging.  

500K+ TCL / 800+ FCOs
Message 3 of 7
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats @Mnmasterangler1! Makes you walk a little bit taller doesn't it lol nothing feels more accomplishing than to know you had to hustle to get it - awesome job! 

Message 4 of 7
Mnmasterangler1
Valued Member

Now that you have some breathing room with a 15K CL it's time to pause and come up with a plan to do more (CL) with less (accounts).

Quality vs Quantity

It makes a huge difference down the road instead of having to prune things later on and keep things growing and aging.

I was thinking that cap1 card that started my rebuild needs to go. I keep trying for a CLI and keep getting no luv for it.
Message 5 of 7
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Congrats on the increase....Once the ball gets rolling things move fast in the credit world if your responsible
Gardening....TCL: 100k+
Message 6 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Mar 2020):EX- 689, TU- 665, EQ- 670
What's in my wallet:

On the chopping block:

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.