Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Approval Just got Better!

tag
NeverGivinUp
New Contributor

Amex Approval Just got Better!

Posted this last week:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/So-Excited-I-Can-t-Stand-it-FINALLY-Amex/m-p/...     

When we got the approvals, DH was approved for the Delta Gold $1,000 and I was approved for Blue Cash Everyday for $500. Just having our foot in the door with Amex was unbelievable for us, regardless of the CL. Well, when I was pre-approved the the BCE (rec'd. & activated) I was also pre-approved for the Amex Everyday. I applied for both but since I never heard anything on the Amex Everyday was afraid that I messed up by doing that. Just got a call from Amex just asking to confirm my identity & that I did in fact apply. I explained I wasn't really sure if I was allowed to apply for both & she said I was fine and APPROVED for the 2nd Amex (Amex Everyday). She didn't show a limit yet but confirmed I'd be receiving the card in 7-10 days. I actually went to the Amex 'Check Status' to make sure I wasn't imagining the phone call.  9 Mos. ago we were BARELY approved for $200 secured cards!!  I know the limits are low but I'm just SO EXCITED to be IN with Amex. NEVER thought this would happen.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Approval Just got Better!

Congratulationsmisti.gif

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations. I can’t wait til my day comes.
Message 3 of 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congratulations on your approval 

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's incredible, congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 12
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

Yay!  Congratulations on your double approval!

Message 6 of 12
NeverGivinUp
New Contributor

Truth be told, I had no idea how to fix our credit 9 mos. ago. I was probably googling credit cards or loans (?) with bad credit when I came upon MF. Thank Goodness for this website!!!

Message 7 of 12
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on all your approvals!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the AmEx approvals! Although I have only been approved for 1 AmEx so far, believe me, I know how good you feel right now!

Message 9 of 12
Petit3tee
Contributor

Congrats on the approval! It'll definitely grow Smiley Wink

Current status: Gardening as of 5/2019 Projected: TBD

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.