Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Approval was a SP!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Approval was a SP!

I decided to pull the trigger and app the Amex Delta Gold on the last day for the 60K miles offer (7/5/17). I was instantly approved, however a low $1k SL. Im not too worried about the SL because it can grow after the 3x CLI and I was primarily after the bonus.

What I find most interesting is as of 11am today, (two days later) I have yet to see a hard pull notification from myFico or Experian. Usually I see a notification either the same day of the app or the next day.  It would appear they gave me the approval from a soft pull.

This is the second time this has happened. I also got my PRG off a soft pull.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Approval was a SP!

congrats! I got the Blue Business Plus 5 days ago also without a hard inquiry. Amex is moving up in my book.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting.. my PRG was a hard pull even though I've had the BCE since 2011..
Message 3 of 4
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I decided to pull the trigger and app the Amex Delta Gold on the last day for the 60K miles offer (7/5/17). I was instantly approved, however a low $1k SL. Im not too worried about the SL because it can grow after the 3x CLI and I was primarily after the bonus.

What I find most interesting is as of 11am today, (two days later) I have yet to see a hard pull notification from myFico or Experian. Usually I see a notification either the same day of the app or the next day.  It would appear they gave me the approval from a soft pull.

This is the second time this has happened. I also got my PRG off a soft pull.

I got mine about a month ago....maybe month and a half....Still no HP. I figure if it hasn't shown by now...maybe I'm not getting one. I didn't need another HP anyway.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.