Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Approval

tag
dodge30
Established Member

Amex Approval

So, a little history on myself. I was denied then approved for the Amex Green business card . Then the following day after applying for the Gold PRG card, I received the 7-10 day message. I called in to customer serivce and spoke with the nice customer service repesentive which she then verified some personal information... And then approved! 

And yes, I know the green card is  not the Gold PRG but it's a start.

EX: 675 TU: 677 EQ: 678

7 REPLIES 7
oldman425
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Approval

That's great!  Would you mind sharing your starting limit?

12/27/16 - Eq683 TU666 Ex681 04/05/17 Eq742 TU763 Ex757
Message 2 of 8
dodge30
Established Member

Sure, both have NPS limit. Just for your info , I had a charge off with Amex (ZYNC) in "15" paid it off last year. I was blacklist then once I checked my Experian I was good. Now I'm back in with grace, I will be care and responsible this time around!

Message 3 of 8
dodge30
Established Member

Amex Off-Blacklist

Hello, my name Dodge30, which my wife made me sell by the way! Anyways, I was in the unknown space and time of the black hole with Amex. After paying off my charge off which I thought I would never would recover from. I was finally let back into the world of American Express a few days ago. My credit report still shows some CO's but all are paid. My usage is at 1 percent and I'm just going to cultivate without applications for the next year! Oh, If I can do it so can you!

Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex Off-Blacklist

Hello Dodge30 my name is slim AverageJoe nothing ShadySmiley Wink

I once fell into a black hole and was wandering lost for 10 whole Earth years until i was rescued by planet Fico who informed me i was allowed to rejoin Amex Land and i agree, it felt awesomeSmiley Wink

Peace be unto youSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great jobSmiley Happy EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on working your way back in with Amex
Message 7 of 8
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Great job.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.