Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE 3x CLI Success ($8,000 CLI)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex BCE 3x CLI Success ($8,000 CLI)

Purposely waited until 12AM pacific (I am in Eastern time) to fill this one out. It is 61 days from the account opening.

Successfuly obtained an $8,000 CLI from $4,000 for a total of $12,000. My highest limit yet.

I only have 6 months of revolving history. Always paid down to under 10% util on all cards before statement closing.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex BCE 3x CLI Success ($8,000 CLI)

That's great, congrats! Cat Very Happy

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Amex likes you for sure!
Message 3 of 16
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your increase
Message 4 of 16
kudosalert
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Purposely waited until 12AM pacific (I am in Eastern time) to fill this one out. It is 61 days from the account opening.

Successfuly obtained an $8,000 CLI from $4,000 for a total of $12,000. My highest limit yet.

I only have 6 months of revolving history. Always paid down to under 10% util on all cards before statement closing.

just got my first Amex as well, but i set a calendar reminder for 63 days to ask for that 3x CLI just to be sure Smiley Happy

In my wallet:

In my desk:
Message 5 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the CLI Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 16
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your increase 

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your 3x CLI!!
Message 8 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

AmexHeart Congrats!

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow, thanks for posting this! I only have 7 months of revolving history, always below 9% util, and that card is the next one I will apply for next year sometime. Really great info for me.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.