Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE, $4K-$8K... FINALLY!

tag
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex BCE, $4K-$8K... FINALLY!

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Marz2002 how long before you're first increase?

Thanks for asking !

I was denied the 1st CLI opportunity after 61 days from Approval.  Tried again at the 6 month mark and asked AmEx for the 3X CLI and they doubled my CL from $1K to $2K instead! Smiley Happy

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s a good sign that Amex likes you so far and it’s possible when your next window opens that they’ll be willing to crack the vault open. Going from $2k to $6k sounds quite nice!
Message 12 of 16
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
That’s a good sign that Amex likes you so far and it’s possible when your next window opens that they’ll be willing to crack the vault open. Going from $2k to $6k sounds quite nice!

This is the first card that I added one of my daughters on to. It had a toy limit so I figured she couldn't cause too much trouble if she did something unexpected Smiley Very Happy I really haven't used it a whole lot myself, but she's used it responsibly over time and always asked her mom or I before making any purchases. Smiley Happy I'm going to tell her to take a couple friends out for lunch and a movie on it today.

Ironic Foot note: She has a Cap One QS that went from $1500->$3500 yesterday as well Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Finally, CLI Day $4-8K

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 8k is not too shabby especially if it's double!
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChargedUp wrote:

This was my first Amex card from January '17 and has been S-L-O-W to grow. Started at $2K, a year later finally got a CLI to $4K... Went for the triple and got a double just now... EX 08 is 727 according to Amex themselves.  It's over $7500 now so I'm content. Smiley Happy

BCE $8k.jpg

It's been a good CLI day Smiley Happy

Woohoo congrats on the big CLI! Smiley Very Happy 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.