Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex BCE Approval

Happy 4th everyone! I went to the Amex prequalify page and had three offers: BCE, Everyday, and Everyday Preferred. I applied for the BCE with $250 cash back after spending 1k in the first three months and 0% APR on balance transfers for 15 months. Instant approval for 2k CL. My first Amex so I'm pretty happy! Some data points not included in my sig: Just under 50k annual income, no baddies, 2 inquiries on EQ. Not sure if this was a HP or SP yet.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex BCE Approval

Nice. Been using mine a lot and customer service is excellent.

Message 2 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, being your 1st Amex, it will be a hp. Welcome to the Amex familySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting in with Amex!! They can grow quickly for you
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.

I have the BCP and love it. My favorite card.

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats, being your 1st Amex, it will be a hp. Welcome to the Amex familySmiley Happy

I know I've read several threads talking about the possibility of a SP for Amex cards. Just got the alert from EX so it was a HP from them. Thanks for the info and the congrats. It feels great to finally get onboard with Amex!

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Happy 4th!
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your BCE! I hear it's a great card!

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Funny thing is I just used my BCE earlier today at the supermarket. It's a very solid card...enjoy it......and I wished I had that sweet $250 sign up offer!

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats GREAT !

The BCE is one of my MUST HAVE cards on my wish list for this summer  Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.