Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE Approved

tag
EmmaGolden
Frequent Contributor

Amex BCE Approved

I was so frustrated  today after spending almost 2 1/2hrs on the phone with Equifax. Some how my EQ credit file is blank.  So, change of plan, no app for Discover, decide to pull the switch early for Amex BCE. Really didn't expect much but to my delight I was approved for $7500. Smiley Surprised Got the offer above:Amex.jpg

I'm done apping & playing the credit game, Time to get out & enjoy, going to spend he rest of the Spring & Summer outside. I live a half of a block from the beach & will be spending a lot of time there & just enjoying, Monitoring my credit is making me obsessive & I don't need 100K in credit, not even 50K. I only charge what I can afford to pay off monthly & Amex has been more than generous on my SL. 

Thank you all for the learning experience here. I'm sure I will still return & read but I'm happy now to walk away before my credit becomes a real obsession. 

Moderator: My apology, I posted in wrong topic. Please move to Approvals, Thank you

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex BCE Approved

Nice Congrats!!!! 

Message 2 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you! Congrats!! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex approval! 

Message 8 of 15
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 9 of 15
_NERD
Established Contributor

Welcome to The Organization! I just got mine in the mail last night. The card comes by snail mail pretty fast to California from Omaha NE.

Congratulations!

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.