cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCP Approval ! Happy. Happy! :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex BCP Approval ! Happy. Happy! :)

@lg8302ch wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

Congrats ... looks you are on a roll Smiley Happy

Thank you!  Smiley Happy

I hope the roll continues.  The other cards I applied for that I thought would be easier to get are still in review. Go figure.

oh....even more? What else do you have in the bushes ?   Good luck Smiley Happy 

Thanks, I'm gonna need it. Smiley Wink

PenFed Promise Visa

I initially was going to wait till a distant future to apply for this card because it will have a very limited purpose in my portfolio, but I decide to go ahead and app for it.  Still not sure about that decision though.  Smiley Sad  PenFed has been difficult with me, but not without reason, so I guess it's ok.  BUT if they don't offer the lowest rate on this card to me, I might just say thanks, but no thanks.

USAA Cash Back Rewards Plus

Currently under review probably for the same reasons PenFed had it under review - won't know for sure until Monday.

USAA Limitless Visa

Won't know until later this week.  The jury is still out on this one because the CSR didn't know if it was offered in my area as it is still a pilot AND I will have to change my direct deposit to them to qualify.  But if I do qualify and USAA will only give me one card, I'm going to choose this one! 

Unify Visa Platinum

Why it's under review, I'm not sure, but it's probably for the same reasonSmiley Wink 

Premier America CU Standard MasterCard

App'ing for the FIXED low rate - just incase all the variable rate cards loose their mind! LOL!. Smiley Very Happy My browser complained about their certificate, so gotta call them. Disconcerning to say the least.

NFCU MasterCard Platinum

App is under review... why?...you know the drill by now.. Smiley Indifferent 

That's all the damage I could inflict in a few days.  LOL.  I'm all app'd out! As soon as all these outstanding ones are settled, I'm running to the garden and may never leave!  Bahahaha!

Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.